I. General provisions
- The livcocorsetti.eu online store , operating at http://livcocorsetti.eu , is run by LivCo Corsetti Fashion sp. J. Leszek Żentała Wanda Żentała with its registered office in Koszalin, ul. Wenedów 1A, 75-846 Koszalin, NIP 669 10 11 296 Regon 330332301 KRS 0000321034
- Before placing the order, the Buyer has the right to negotiate all provisions of the contract with the Seller, including those changing the provisions of the following regulations. The negotiations should be conducted in writing and sent to the address of the Seller (LivCo Corsetti Fashion sp. J. With its seat in Koszalin, ul. Wenedów 1A, 75-846 Koszalin). If the Buyer resigns from the possibility of concluding a contract through individual negotiations, the following terms and applicable law shall apply.
- The livcocorsetti.eu online store , hereinafter referred to as the Store, sells goods via the Internet. Orders are accepted via the website http: // livcocorsetti.eu. After placing the order, the Customer will receive an e-mail with a request to confirm the order. After its confirmation, the order will be accepted for execution. By placing an order, you accept the regulations of the livcocorsetti.eu store .
- All prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order. Shipping costs are added to each order. A retail VAT invoice is issued for the order.
- The store reserves the right to withdraw individual goods from the offer.
II. Placing orders
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
- The placed order, confirmed by both parties, constitutes a purchase and sale agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- By placing an order, it should be understood as adding products from the Store's offer to the Basket, correctly filling in the "Shipping data" form, in accordance with the information provided in the above-mentioned form and confirming the order by clicking on - "order with payment obligation"
- To place an order, it is necessary to have an e-mail account and to provide all the data contained in the form referred to in paragraph 3, including the PESEL number or NIP number of the buyer.
- If it is not possible to contact us due to an incorrect e-mail address provided by the Buyer when placing the order, the order will be canceled within 5 days from the date of placing the order.
- Each order sent to the Store is confirmed via e-mail.
- The order fulfillment period is 7 business days.
- After placing the order, the Buyer receives an e-mail request to confirm the order (list of selected products, delivery address, order value, payment method, shipping method and cost). The store reserves the right to confirm the order by phone. Upon confirmation of the order by both parties, a sales contract is concluded between the owner of the Store (Seller) and the Customer (Buyer).
- The Store reserves the right to verify the order and cancel it in cases where there are doubts as to the possibility of the order being processed by the Store. In such a situation, the Buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail or by phone by an employee of the Store.
- The order is processed:
a) in the case of orders payable on delivery - cash on delivery - immediately after order confirmation,
b) in the case of orders paid by bank transfer - after the total amount for the order is credited to the indicated Store's bank account,
c) in the case of orders paid by e-transfer and payment card (via the website) - after receiving information that the payment has appeared on the account.
- The time of delivery of the ordered goods consists of the time of order fulfillment and the time needed by the GLS courier to deliver the shipment to the address indicated by the Buyer.
- In the event of unavailability of some products from the order, the Store will inform the Buyer about it by e-mail or by phone via an employee of the Store. In this case, the Buyer may decide on the further method of order fulfillment - partial implementation of available products, extension of the waiting time, order cancellation. If the Buyer does not reply within 7 days, the Store reserves the right to send the available items in the order or cancel the order.
- For orders shipped abroad, only advance payment is accepted.
- If the payment is not settled within 14 days from the date of placing the order, the Store reserves the right to cancel the order in the case of orders paid by bank transfer or paid by e-transfer or by credit card.
- All products offered in the Store are brand new. They are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and warranty.
- A detailed list of products with unit prices is available on the Store's website.
- The proof of purchase in the Store is a retail VAT invoice sent to the Buyer together with the purchased product and confirmation of the order placed by e-mail in accordance with the provisions of point II.6 of the Regulations.
IV. Delivery and receipt of goods
- Delivery takes place via the GLS courier company.
- On the day of sending the package, the Buyer will receive information about the completion of the order by e-mail.
- The customer is obliged to check the condition of the shipment upon receipt in the presence of an employee of the courier company, immediately report a relevant complaint to the shipping company and inform the Store about this fact. The store does not reserve the time of delivery of the goods.
- The shop does not deliver goods on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- If the courier does not find anyone at the indicated delivery address, he should leave a notification.
- The courier company will retry delivery for three consecutive business days from the date the advice note was left.
- In addition to the address, the consignment note includes the contact telephone number provided by the Customer when placing the order, which allows the courier to contact the courier before attempting to deliver the package. The courier is not required to contact us by phone at the first delivery attempt.
VI. Complaints and product returns
- Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the Buyer may withdraw (by withdrawing from the contract) from the goods purchased in the Store without giving any reason, by submitting a relevant written statement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. The deadline for withdrawing from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Buyer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer acquires, physical possession of the goods (day of receipt of the goods).
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Buyer must inform the Store about his decision by means of an unequivocal statement, e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail. For this purpose, the Buyer may use the statement template attached to the Regulations, but it is not obligatory.
- In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Buyer to send information regarding the exercise of the buyer's right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- The store immediately after receiving the declaration of withdrawal from the contract confirms to the Buyer by e-mail the receipt of the declaration.
- The buyer who withdraws from the contract is obliged to return the goods unchanged at the latest within 14 days from the date of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- Within 14 days from the date the Store receives the return of the goods, the Store will transfer to the Buyer's bank account from which the payment for the goods was made an amount equal to the value of the purchased goods + shipping costs to the Buyer, if any.
- The buyer bears the costs of returning the goods to the Store as a result of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- Returns and complaints should be sent to the address LivCo Corsetti Fashion sp.j., Ul. Wenedów 1A, 75-846 Koszalin
VI. Final Provisions
- All trademarks and company names on the website are used for informational purposes only and are the sole property of these companies.
- The data provided by the Customer during registration and ordering are confidential and used by the company (LivCo Corsetti Fashion sp. J. With its registered office in Koszalin, ul. Wenedów 1A, 75-846 Koszalin only for purposes related to the service and implementation of transactions in the Store .
- The customer agrees to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. about personal data protection. Pursuant to the provisions of this Act, persons providing their data in the registration process have the right to access, modify and request removal of their data.
- In matters not covered by the above regulations, the relevant provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights of the Civil Code and other acts shall apply.
- The Store reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, to introduce new goods to the Store's offer, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store's websites or to introduce changes to them. This does not apply to placed orders.
Template of the declaration of withdrawal from a distance contract
Place, date ………………..
Name and surname of the consumer (s)
Consumer (s) address
LivCo Corsetti Fashion sp. J., Ul. Wenedów 1A, 75-846 Koszalin
Statement of withdrawal from the contract
I / We ( x) ……………………………………………… .. hereby inform / inform ( x ) about my / our ( x ) withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items ............ …………………………………………
Date of receipt of goods ………………………………………………………
Signature (s) of the consumer (s)
( x ) delete as appropriate